Jun 23, 2010

A Little About Us

Waylon and I have been dating for almost 5 years, where has the time gone. We met back when I was a sopohmore but didn't begin dating till my junior year of high school. We began hanging out with friends so we could see if we really liked each other (maybe he was trying to say he didn't like me ha) then on January 3,2006 we began officially dating. We did everything a normal couple would do, went to games, movies, out for dinner but my favorite was 4-wheel riding and the nights in the cool car ha. There were countless nights in the car with our good friends Brittney Clark, Ashley Bough, Leroy Swartzentruber and sometimes others depending on our mood or the plans for the night. Looking back now I'm surpised we all turned out the way we did=) Now on to a little about us.....
Waylon Jay Knepp is about to turn the big 2-1=) YAY. He works for his dad doing electrical and heating Knepp's Mechanical. Which is awesome so he will be able to do all our electrical at our future house.He loves to be outside, working on his toys or helping others.  He is my best friend and cannot wait till the day I can call him my husband.
Ayrika Denae Lengacher I will be 22 in October, about to start my senior year @ Vincennes Univeristy majoring in Elementary/Special Education. To bad the education is failing and doubtful to be finding a job but I can only pray about it. God will provide. I love to read and be inside due to the fact I am allergic to everything possible outside. Good thing Waylon likes to mow because that will be one thing that I WILL NEVER DO.
We have two dogs, more like two kids. Khloe, is a Maltese and Marley is a Toy Poodle (BUT DON'T LOOK TO TOYISHha.)

Anyway, on March 25, 2010 Waylon popped the big question and asked me to become his future wife. We will be getting married July 30, 2011. We have a normal sized wedding party each with 4. My maid of honor is Brooke Lengacher, Bridesmaids are Ashley Bough, Autumn Rhoads and Brittney Wittmer. Waylon's best man is Eugene Knepp, groomsmen are Jack Sweet, Dallas Graber and Leroy Swartzentruber. My mini-bride is my lovely sister Madison and his groom is Keshan Graber. My flower girl is my cousin Sydnee Wittmer and still deciding on the ring bearer. Some may think I have a lot done already (WHICH I DO) but I am trying to get as much done as possible before school starts back up and my crazy life begins with homework.

Hope you enjoy reading this blog about our journey for our wedding. I will be updating every week about the different things we are working on.

Enjoy=)

No comments:

Post a Comment